Our wines are handcrafted & unfiltered which gives them a unique flavor. All processing, from the first crush, to barrel aging, to fining & bottling occurs on site at the winery. Our main ingredient……………….. Passion & love!
Our current varietals include:
- CABERNET SAUVIGNON 2012 - a very fruit driven wine. Beautiful nose. Aged 18 month in a variety of different oak. Easy drinkabilty. Unfiltered.
- MOURVEDRE 2010 – One of our coastal releases. Beatiful fruit from Santa Barbara County. Fresh nose with a light body. Smooth finish and unfiltered.
- SYRAH 2010 – Also aged in American oak barrels, Syrah lover’s will enjoy this wine. Fruity and spicy with a little sweetness at the finish. Locally grown.
- ZINFANDEL 2011 – Unfiltered and aged in American Oak barrels, creating hints of tobacco & plum. Nice blend of spice and jam with the Rock Canyon smooth finish we know and love. Award winning (San Diego County Fair)
- GMS “TRIPLE DONKEY” Blend 2008 – Another coastal release. Pleasent nose with nice hints of berry and a mature finish. Contains 38% Grenache, 34% Mourvedre, & 28% syrah. Unfiltered.
- DOS EN UNO Blend 2011 – Coming Mar. 2015 Cab. Sauv./Syrah 50/50 blend Also Unfiltered & “endangered”(limited stock). This wine has a hint of sweetness from our Cabernet blended with the different spices of our Syrah, making the foundation for a very smooth blend.
- ROXY’S RED 2011 – Hungarian oak Zinfandel Nice fruity nose with smokey hints. Aged in the Hungarian Oak barrels. Pairs nice with smoked cheese or anything off the BBQ.
- ROXY’S RED 2011 -Suave’ Syrah Aged in first year French Oak 15 months. Spicy but smooth for a nice finish. Running low on stock!
- ROXY’S RUBY ROSE’ 2012 – Classic Dry Rose’ with a fruit driven finish. limited stock.