Our wines are handcrafted & unfiltered which gives them a unique flavor. All processing, from the first crush, to barrel aging, to fining & bottling occurs on site at the winery. Our main ingredient……………….. Passion & love!
Our current varietals include:
- CABERNET SAUVIGNON 2012 – a very fruit driven wine. Beautiful nose. Aged 18 month in a variety of different oak. Easy drinkabilty. Unfiltered.
- MERLOT 2012 – Award winning. Fruit driven with deep complexity. Unfiltered and aged in a variety of different oak.
- SYRAH 2011 – Also aged in American oak barrels, Syrah lover’s will enjoy this wine. Fruity and spicy with a little sweetness at the finish. Locally grown.
- ZINFANDEL 2012 – Unfiltered and aged in American Oak barrels, creating hints of tobacco & plum. Nice blend of spice and jam with the Rock Canyon smooth finish we know and love. Award winning (San Diego County Fair)
- CMZ “TRIPLE DONKEY” Blend 2012 – Special Blend. Smooth beginning with a nice fruit driven finish. 48% Cabernet Sauv. 38% Merlot & 14% Zinfandel. Unfiltered
- DOS EN UNO Blend 2012 – 60% Cabernet Sauv. & 40% Zinfandel blend. Also Unfiltered. Aged in a variety of different oaks.
- ROXY’S RED 2011 – Hungarian oak Zinfandel Nice fruity nose with smokey hints. Aged in the Hungarian Oak barrels. Pairs nice with smoked cheese or anything off the BBQ.
- ROXY’S RED 2013 French Oak Zinfandel- Beautiful nose. Balance of fruit and Oak. Smooth finish and unfiltered. Aged 15 months in new French Oak
- BELLA VINO 2014 – Port Style dessert wine made from high sugar Zinfandel. In it’s infancy but still yummy! Will mature into a nice Ruby port and eventually a nutty port. (if we can keep it around that long).