Our wines are handcrafted & unfiltered which gives them a unique flavor. All processing, from the first crush, to barrel aging, to fining & bottling occurs on site at the winery. Our main ingredient……………….. Passion & love!
Our current varietals include:
- CABERNET SAUVIGNON 2010 - a very fruit driven wine. Beautiful nose. Aged 18 month in a variety of different oak. Easy drinkabilty. Unfiltered.
- MOURVEDRE 2010 – One of our coastal releases. Beatiful fruit from Santa Barbara County. Fresh nose with a light body. Smooth finish and unfiltered.
- SYRAH 2010 - Also aged in American oak barrels, Syrah lover’s will enjoy this wine. Fruity and spicy with a little sweetness at the finish. Locally grown.
- ZINFANDEL 2010 – Unfiltered and aged in American Oak barrels, creating hints of tobacco & plum. Nice blend of spice and jam with the Rock Canyon smooth finish we know and love. Award winning (San Diego County Fair)
- GMS TRIPLE DONKEY Blend 2008 – Another coastal release. Pleasent nose with nice hints of berry and a mature finish. Contains 38% Grenache, 34% Mourvedre, & 28% syrah. Unfiltered.
- DOS EN UNO Blend 2011 - Coming Mar. 2013 Cab. Sauv./Syrah 50/50 blend Also Unfiltered & “endangered”(limited stock). This wine has a hint of sweetness from our Cabernet blended with the different spices of our Syrah, making the foundation for a very smooth blend.
- ROXY’S RED 2011 – Hungarian oak Zinfandel Nice fruity nose with smokey hints. Aged in the Hungarian Oak barrels. Pairs nice with smoked cheese or anything off the BBQ.
- ROXY’S RED 2011 -Suave’ Syrah Aged in first year French Oak 15 months. Spicy but smooth for a nice finish.
- CHARDONNAY 2009 – Aged in stainless steel and slightly oaked for a nice balance with the fruit. Out of the Lake county area, known for quality fruit.
- ROXY’S RUBY ROSE’ 2012 – Coming May 2013. Classic Rose’ with hint of sweetness. limited stock.